Thursday 21 July 2011

To Tattoo, or not to Tattoo?


Lately I can’t seem to get tattoos off my mind.  After returning from London, my friend Megan seems to be set on getting one. This got me thinking. Tattoos are no longer only for those who hang out in seedy bars, who ride motorcycles or who have criminal records. Tattoos now show no bias to any particular social group. I am all for them, as long as it’s not a massive dragon breathing fire down your arm. I want a tattoo! Though some (my dad) may argue that ‘the frontal lobe of my brain is not fully developed yet and therefore I am making an impulsive decision that I will regret in the future’. Not to mention that it may give several members of my family, mild heart attacks. Until I get the guts to actually go through with it, here are a few I love.




No comments:

Post a Comment