Wednesday 24 August 2011

Turbans

Today I am wearing a turban. I was inspired yesterday after I saw the most stylish receptionist I have ever seen, wearing one. I often tie one to my head in the morning and then chicken out just as I’m about walk out the door. But today I made it all the way to work with it on my head. I absolutely love them and wish I could wear one everyday. Although there are some out there who think it’s completely ridiculous. 




When I can get to a camera I will post a pic of me rocking the turban. Will let you know the feedback I receive at the office.

2 comments:

  1. You're much braver than I am! I love the look, but could never pull it off - especially, in this non-stylish town that I live in.

    xoxo, Nali

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Don't worry I'm not that brave:)
    Love your blog by the way!
    Lit
    xx

    ReplyDelete